Latest Review :

I Hear Your Voice / I Can Hear Your Voice


I Hear Your Voice (also known as I Can Hear Your Voice, Neoui Moksoriga Deulleo) is a courtroom drama and romantic comedy series of 2013 about a young man who is able to hear the thoughts of people by merely looking into their eyes, and a female lawyer whose brave act ten years ago come haunting her as a criminal haunts her for revenge.

High school student Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk from School 2013, Secret Garden) acquired a mind-reading talent when he was a 9-year old child who encountered an accident and witnessed the murder of his father. Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young from More Than BlueBecoming a Billionaire, Save the Last Dance for Me, My Daughter Seo Young) is an apathetic public defender who testified for Soo Ha's father's case when she was a teen. Soo Ha vowed to protect Hye Sung from that day on and gets his chance years later when they meet again. Not only does he use his power to help her with cases, he must protect her from his father's murderer, Min Joon Gook (Jung Woong In from Coffee House) who has just been released from prison. 

I Hear Your Voice is originally set to have 16 episodes but due to high ratings, this drama was extended for two more episodes. 
credits: YesAsia

Details
Genre:  romance, comedy, drama, mystery
Broadcast network: Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS)
Broadcast period: June 5, 2013 to August 1, 2013
Episodes: 18


  1. I Hear Your Voice
  2. Bad Girl, Good Girl
  3. I'll be there
  4. Him in My Vague Memory
  5. Words That Can't Be Trusted
  6. Me, Abandoned All Alone at the Edge of the World
  7. Why Is a Sad Premonition Never Wrong?
  8. For Whom Are You Living?
  9. If Even You Leave in Difficult Days
  10. Why Am I Lost Searching for Painful Memories?
  11. I'm Sorry, I Hate You
  12. Etude of Memories
  13. The One Word in My Heart That I Can't Keep Inside
  14. Things That I Have to Be Silent in My Memory
  15. I Don't Ruin Anything
  16. The Thieving Magpie Overture
  17. Without Your Eyes, I Can't Even See in Front of Myself
  18. Through the Light in the Darkness, You Remain with Me

Characters
Supporting Characters

Get Adobe Flash player

Watch the complete drama with English subtitles -- Click HERE


I Hear Your Voice Original Soundtrack

Part 1
  1. Dolphins (Every Single Day)
  2. Echo (Every Single Day)
  3. Dolphins [Instrumental] (Every Single Day)
  4. Echo [Instrumental] (Every Single Day)
Part 2
  1. Why Did You Just Come Now? (Jung Yeop)
  2. Why Did You Just Come Now? [Instrumental] (Jung Yeop)
Part 3
  1. In My Eyes (Kim Yeon Ji)
  2. The Days We Were Happy (Na Rae)
Part 4
  1. Words You Can't Hear (Shin Seung Hun)
  2. Words You Can't Hear [Instrumental] (Shin Seung Hun)
Part 5
  1. Sweetly Lalala (Melody Day)
  2. Sweetly Lalala [Instrumental] (Melody Day)
I Hear Your Voice Full OST
  1. Echo (Every Single Day)
  2. Why Did You Just Come Now? (Jung Yeop)
  3. The Days We Were Happy (Na Rae)
  4. Words You Can't Hear (Shin Seung Hun)
  5. Dolphins (Every Single Day)
  6. In My Eyes (Kim Yeon Ji)
  7. Sweetly Lalala (Melody Day)
  8. Echo [Acoustic Version] (Every Single Day)
  9. Echo Strings (Various artists)
  10. See and Stars (Various artists)
  11. Breaking Moment (Various artists)
  12. Sus 4 (Various artists)
  13. Return (Various artists)
  14. Don't Forget (Various artists)
  15. Circus in Court Strings (Various artists)
  16. Unhappy Misery (Various artists)
  17. Echo Arp. (Various artists)



Recommended Item:

I Hear Your Voice OST (SBS TV Drama) - $15.99
Retail Price: $23.99
You Save: $8.00
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Asian Drama Review - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Real Time Web Analytics